Some of those factors addressed by NeuroModulation Technique are:
· Allergy to any food, inhalant, drug, or contactant.
· Autoimmune disease – confusion of the nervous system that results in immune attacks on our “self” tissues.
· Errors in sensitivity settings of nervous system sensors for pain and stretch causing erroneous perception of pain and tightness.
· Toxic agents like pesticides, industrial chemicals, and heavy metals.
· Unrecognized infectious agents – usually stealthy variations of common organisms that escape detection by the immune system.
· Exogenous Analogs – environmental chemicals that mimic our body's hormones, and confuse endocrine (hormonal) function.
· Altered Genomic patterns – body cells that have mutated from the normal "self pattern" of our DNA genome.
· Pernicious Synaptic Patterning – errors in nervous system data recording that compromises regulation of body function.